When it comes to IT solutions, businesses across the globe demand not just effectiveness, but an assurance of security. This is where Dunetrails shines. With a mission to provide its clients with the most robust desktop solutions, the company is steadily carving its niche in the industry. One of the key pillars strengthening Dunetrails’ commitment to security is its strategic collaboration with Citrix, a known stalwart in IT solutions.
A Partnership Focused on Robust Security
The digital landscape is ever-evolving, and so are the threats that lurk within. Given this reality, Dunetrails is constantly in pursuit of novel technologies that can shore up defenses and enhance user experience. Citrix, with its continuous efforts to upgrade and introduce novel security features, serves as an apt partner in this mission.
Monica Griesemer, in a recent article, emphasized on Citrix’s security strides with the launch of their latest features that bolster both cloud-based and on-premises desktop solutions. A notable initiative, Destination: Hybrid, epitomizes Citrix’s commitment to reinforcing security.
Spotlight on Citrix’s Latest Security Features:
1. App Protection Evolution: App Protection now integrates with both Workspace and StoreFront, ensuring comprehensive protection, whether a user accesses resources via the Citrix Workspace app or a browser. The emphasis? Protection against threats like keyloggers and malicious screen captures. With the new features, Citrix not only shields businesses from emerging threats but also fortifies defenses against known vulnerabilities.
2. Anti-DLL Injection: The Citrix Workspace app now boasts Anti-DLL injection technology for Windows. This is an addition to its revered App Protection capabilities, including anti-screen capture and anti-keylogging, ensuring unauthorized dynamic link libraries (DLL) or untrusted modules don’t compromise secure sessions.
3. Granular Control with Contextual App Protection: Recognizing the varying needs of organizations, Citrix now allows IT departments to set controls based on how users launch their virtual session. This offers the flexibility of applying App Protection as per specific circumstances, ensuring a more tailored security approach.
4. Expanding the Reach of Secure Private Access: Previously limited to Citrix DaaS users, Secure Private Access is now accessible for on-premises deployments as well. Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) offers a superior security layer compared to conventional VPN security.
5. Introducing the Citrix Enterprise Browser: Often, the vulnerabilities arise from the most overlooked areas. Regular browsers can be a weak link. Citrix Enterprise Browser offers a fortified alternative, mitigating risks while retaining the familiarity of the user experience.
6. Augmented Compliance with Session Recording: Citrix’s Session Recording has always been a revered security measure. With new features such as scheduled cloud client upgrades and on-premises security features, Citrix continues to refine and enhance its security capabilities.
Dunetrails: Forward with Citrix
For Dunetrails, Citrix’s relentless advancements signify an opportunity to provide its clients with unparalleled desktop solutions. The new Citrix features, from App Protection upgrades to enhanced Session Recording capabilities, resonate with Dunetrails’ commitment to its clientele.
While Citrix is consistently expanding its security features, such as the recent inclusion of support for Google Identity Authentication and Azure Ephemeral OS disk, Dunetrails sees a future where these innovations seamlessly merge with its offerings, promising businesses a desktop solution that’s both cutting-edge and secure.
In conclusion, the alliance between Dunetrails and Citrix is not just about providing IT solutions. It’s about a shared vision, a commitment to excellence, and a promise of a secure, efficient, and seamless digital workspace for all.